NECEC's 2020 Annual Meeting will feature speakers and discussions centered on strategic priorities for NECEC and the clean energy industry in 2021 and the coming decade, as well as the impact of the 2020 election on the future of clean energy.
The meeting will begin with a timely overview of industry growth by NECEC President Peter Rothstein, followed by breakout sessions covering clean energy policy priorities, innovation strategies, and market development opportunities to scale emerging sectors. We’ll also host a timely panel discussion on what a Biden-Harris Administration will mean for clean energy policy in the years to come. The meeting will conclude with a virtual networking session.
This event is open to NECEC members and sponsors. For questions about how to register for the event, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Annual Meeting Agenda
3:00 - 3:20 p.m.: Welcome and Industry Overview from NECEC President Peter Rothstein
3:20 - 4:05 p.m.: Breakout Groups
- Northeast Policy Priorities, moderated by Jeremy McDiarmid, NECEC Vice President, Policy & Government Affairs
- Innovation Priorities, moderated by Alistair Pim, NECEC Vice President, Innovation & Partnerships
- Northeast Market Development, moderated by Peter Rothstein, NECEC President
4:05 - 4:50 p.m.: Clean Energy in the Northeast under a Biden-Harris Administration
- Moderated by Dan Bosley, NECEC Government Relations Executive
- Alicia Barton, CEO, FirstLight Power
- Kevin Knobloch, President of Federal Policy, Anbaric
- Additional panelists to be announced soon
4:50 - 5:30 p.m.: Virtual Networking Session
More information, including breakout group topic descriptions, to be announced soon!