Job and internship opportunities at NECEC and across the clean energy industry.
NECEC Is Hiring!
Senior Communications Manager
NECEC is hiring a full-time Senior Communications Manager to lead all external and internal communications efforts, including media relations, thought-leadership development, website management, marketing communications, and social media.
NECEC is hiring for the following fall internships:
- Bloom Energy is seeking a Policy Manager, Northeast.
- Encore Renewable Energy is hiring a Project Manager – Field Services.
- Vineyard Wind is seeking an Engineering Manager and a Site Condition Survey Manager.
- Catalyze is hiring an Electrical Engineer (Renewable Energy Market).
- MassCEC is seeking a Human Resources Manager.
Workforce Training Resources
Visit the New England Clean Energy Careers Training and Education Directory, which seeks to connect energy efficiency and renewable energy industry professionals, jobs seekers, and students with the many opportunities for education and training that exist throughout the region.The directory is a service from the Massachusetts Clean Energy Center.