Job and internship opportunities at NECEC and across the clean energy industry.
- Key Capture Energy is seeking a Manager of Regulatory & Policy Affairs.
- Clean Capital is hiring for several positions, including VP of Business Development for Energy Storage, Director of Capital Markets, and more. Check out the open positions here.
- Smart Electric Power Alliance is hiring for several positions, including a Regulatory and Business Innovation Lead and Grid Integration Lead
- Prime Coalition is hiring a Director of Impact to help shape the way Prime Coalition measures and evaluate its work, and Prime Impact Fund is seeking an Entrepreneur in Residence, which is a sixth-month fellowship open to BIPOC entrepreneurs focused on climatetech
- Oracle is hiring for a summer internship that is focused on policy-related projects
- AEE is hiring for several positions, including Policy Director
- Sustainable Energy Advantage is hiring for several positions, including Practice Area Lead, Project Manager, Renewable Energy Market & Policy Analyst, and more. Learn more on the SEA website!
- Bluewave is hiring a New York Based Project Development Manager
- Energy Tariff Experts is seeking an Associate Analyst
- Vineyard Wind has several open positions, including a Development Contract Administrator
Workforce Training Resources
Visit the New England Clean Energy Careers Training and Education Directory, which seeks to connect energy efficiency and renewable energy industry professionals, jobs seekers, and students with the many opportunities for education and training that exist throughout the region.The directory is a service from the Massachusetts Clean Energy Center.