Job and internship opportunities at NECEC and across the clean energy industry.
- Bloom Energy is seeking a Policy Manager, Northeast.
- Encore Renewable Energy is hiring a Project Manager – Field Services.
- Vineyard Wind is seeking an Engineering Manager and a Site Condition Survey Manager.
- Catalyze is hiring an Electrical Engineer (Renewable Energy Market).
- MassCEC is seeking a Human Resources Manager.
- BlueWave Solar is hiring for several positions including Head of Development, Growth Marketing Manager, Vice President of Product, and Customer Operations Associate. These jobs can be found on their website here: https://recruiting.paylocity.
com/Recruiting/Jobs/All/ 89612ab4-731b-4706-88f2- 7998ec113645/Blue-Wave
Workforce Training Resources
Visit the New England Clean Energy Careers Training and Education Directory, which seeks to connect energy efficiency and renewable energy industry professionals, jobs seekers, and students with the many opportunities for education and training that exist throughout the region.The directory is a service from the Massachusetts Clean Energy Center.