Job and internship opportunities at NECEC and across the clean energy industry.
- Acadia Center is seeking a Senior Policy Advocate.
- VEIC is seeking a new CEO
- Energy Tariff Experts is seeking an Associate Analyst
- Massachusetts Department of Energy Resources is seeking a Solar Program Manager
- NYSERDA is seeking qualified candidates for two positions: Executive Director to lead the New York State Climate Action Network and Climate Justice Advisor for the New York State Climate Action Council
- Renewable Energy Vermont is seeking an Operations Manger
- Vineyard Wind has several open positions, including a Development Contract Manager
- Catalyze is hiring an Electrical Engineer (Renewable Energy Market)
- MassCEC is seeking a Program Manager
- Clean Energy States Alliance is hiring a Project Manager for 100% Clean Energy and LMI Solar
Workforce Training Resources
Visit the New England Clean Energy Careers Training and Education Directory, which seeks to connect energy efficiency and renewable energy industry professionals, jobs seekers, and students with the many opportunities for education and training that exist throughout the region.The directory is a service from the Massachusetts Clean Energy Center.