Job and internship opportunities at NECEC and across the clean energy industry.
- AEE is hiring for several positions, including Policy Director.
- Clean Energy New Hampshire is seeking an Executive Director.
- Bloom Energy is seeking a Senior Policy Manager.
- The State of Maine's Governor's Energy Office is hiring for several internship positions. Learn more.
- Equinor is hiring a Stakeholder Manager - Beacon Wind
- Sustainable Energy Advantage is hiring for several positions, including Practice Area Lead, Project Manager, Renewable Energy Market & Policy Analyst, and more. Learn more on the SEA website!
- Bluewave is hiring a New York Based Project Development Manager
- Union of Concerned Scientists is hiring a Northeast Transportation Policy Analyst/Advocate
- Smart Electrical Power Alliance is seeking a Principal, Regulatory
and Business Innovation
- Acadia Center is seeking a Senior Policy Advocate
- Energy Tariff Experts is seeking an Associate Analyst
- Massachusetts Department of Energy Resources is seeking a Solar Program Manager
- Vineyard Wind has several open positions, including a Development Contract Manager
- MassCEC is seeking a Program Manager
Workforce Training Resources
Visit the New England Clean Energy Careers Training and Education Directory, which seeks to connect energy efficiency and renewable energy industry professionals, jobs seekers, and students with the many opportunities for education and training that exist throughout the region.The directory is a service from the Massachusetts Clean Energy Center.