Job and internship opportunities at NECEC and across the clean energy industry.
- Nexamp is hiring a Northeast Policy Director.
- Greentown Labs is looking for a:
- Rev Renewables is hiring a Vice President of Government Affairs.
- EVgo is looking for a Public Policy Associate (East)
- Rhode Island Office of Energy Resources is hiring a Data Collection Quality Control Specialist.
- Green Energy Consumers Alliance is seeking a Program Associate.
- Encore Renewables is hiring a Vice President of Development.
- NYSERDA is seeking a Senior Project Manager, Technology to Market.
- PowerOptions is seeking an Energy Advisory Program Manager and an Account Management Coordinator. Learn more on the PowerOptions website.
- Key Capture Energy is seeking a Manager of Regulatory & Policy Affairs.
- Smart Electric Power Alliance is hiring for several positions, including a Grid Integration Lead.
- Prime Coalition is looking for an incredible Investment Operations Associate / Manager. The person will be a critical part of our team and will be leading all investment operations. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
- AEE is hiring for several positions, including Policy Director.
- Bluewave is hiring a New York Based Project Development Manager.
- Energy Tariff Experts is seeking an Associate Analyst.
- The Rhode Island Office of Energy Resources is searching for a:
- Maine Governor’s Energy Office is pleased to advertise two open Clean Energy Fellow positions:
Workforce Training Resources
Visit the New England Clean Energy Careers Training and Education Directory, which seeks to connect energy efficiency and renewable energy industry professionals, jobs seekers, and students with the many opportunities for education and training that exist throughout the region.The directory is a service from the Massachusetts Clean Energy Center.