NECEC's Investor and Corporate Partner Readiness Webinar #5
This webinar will explore how utilities and early-stage companies can engage, as well as the benefits and challenges of those engagements. These challenges include: developing new technologies in a mature market, being able to iterate quickly in order to launch new products that may change the status quo and exploring new markets. How can the two parties collaborate in a beneficial way? During this webinar, we will discuss National Grid’s partnering strategy with early-stage companies and then focus on the National Grid & Sense case study.
Attendees will learn:
- The formats a strategic partnership with a utility can take
- The importance of aligning strategies, customer value, sponsorship and patience
- How a partnership can help leverage resources
- That different needs require different partners
- Alistair Pim, NECEC (moderator)
- May Moy, National Grid
- Noel King, Sense
Register via Eventbrite.