Emerging Trends Series: Visions for a Clean Energy Economy
Recent reports from the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change and the Trump Administration make it clear that action is needed now to prevent, mitigate, and adapt to climate change. To do so, increasing amounts of clean energy will be needed.
- Marcy Reed, President, MA and EVP US Policy & Social Impact, National Grid
- Peter Rothstein, President, NECEC
- Dan Sosland, President, Acadia Center
- Janet Gail Besser, Executive Vice President, NECEC (moderator)
- More to be announced soon!
Please join NECEC to kick off the new year by hearing from some of the region’s thought leaders about their visions of the future and the path to a clean energy economy.
Location: Greenberg Traurig | One International Place | Suite 2000 | Boston, MA 02110