Driving Sustainable Retirement Investing
As your partner in the Clean Energy Economy, NECEC is always looking for ways to make business for our members in the Northeast easier. In 2021, we’ve partnered with Natixis to make your company's 401(k) not only better, but greener through the Sustainable Target Date Fund.
Join this webinar to learn how NECEC’s ESG (Environmental, Social, and Governance) sustainable 401(k) retirement plan, by NECEC sponsor Natixis Investment Managers, in partnership with Empower Retirement, Leafhouse Financial, and Gallagher Retirement Plan Consulting, can work for your retirement plan. We’re assembling three of our partner companies to talk through how the Sustainable Target Date Fund has been an asset for their own business, and how it has helped with their returns, employee retention, and achieving their climate goals.
Partner Panel Will Feature:
- Peter Rothstein, President | NECEC
- Jim Roach, Senior Vice President, Retirement Strategies | Natixis
- Phil Jordan, Vice President & Principal | BW Research
- Lynn Abramson, President | Clean Energy Business Network (CEBN)
- James Richardson, Area Vice President | Gallagher
We hope you’ll join us virtually on Wednesday April, 14 from 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. EST.