Sustainable 401(k) Retirement Plan
NECEC is pleased to announce an exclusive new offering for NECEC members! We are launching an ESG (Environmental, Social, and Governance) sustainable 401(k) retirement plan, by NECEC sponsor Natixis Investment Managers, in partnership with Empower Retirement, Leafhouse Financial, and Gallagher Retirement Plan Consulting. NECEC member companies can now offer their employees a retirement plan that reflects the sustainability goals of our industry.
- Investment options that align with your company values
- Streamlined, world class administration including paperless processing
- Comprehensive IRS administrative service
- Plan governance and fiduciary support
- Competitive pricing
- Award winning digital employee experience focused on income in retirement
- Holistic financial wellness solutions
- Group and individual education sessions
- Investment options that align with employee values
- Combines Empower’s broad platform with diverse investment options, along with Natixis’ family of Sustainable ESG Investment portfolios
- Major investment options focused on Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) investing
- Active and passive investment options including lower cost index options
Interested in transitioning your organization to NECEC's sustainable retirement plan? Please contact Jim Roach at Natixis to begin the process.