NECEC's Investor and Corporate Partner Readiness Webinar Series
NECEC’s Investor and Corporate Partner Readiness Webinar Series aims to provide the cleantech innovation community with practical strategies to help strengthen the capacity of early-stage entrepreneurs, investors, corporations and incubators. The series will provide entrepreneurs with increased knowledge about investment models, sources and strategies, and the roles and expectations of large corporations and organizations. challenges in corporate partnerships, and how to successfully bring products to market.
Webinar Topics in 2018 include:
- Public Funding for Cleantech Startups, May 17
- The Impact of Patient Capital and the Power of Venture Capital, July 10
- Diversity and Impact Investing, October 12
- How Corporate VCs Can Spur Innovation Within Corporates and the Ecosystem, December 6
- How Utilities Can Drive Transformation Towards the Digital Utility, December 13
Who should attend?
- Entrepreneurs looking to gain insight and strategies for connecting with corporations and organizations, and get to improve and adjust their pitch.
- Incubators managers looking to develop strategies to effectively engage with investors and corporations, and increase their capacity to support their companies.
- Investors and corporates looking to learn about emerging technologies, early-stage companies and products across the Northeast.
All webinar participants will get an opportunity to ask direct questions with webinar speakers and other participants for a more impactful innovative approach.
The webinar series is open to the Northeast cleantech community, namely all incubator and innovation programs supported by NYSERDA and all Navigate incubator partners located throughout New York and the Northeast.
Check out recordings from our 2017 Webinar Series: