NECEC's Navigate Webinar Series
The series aims to provide the cleantech innovation community with practical strategies to help strengthen the capacity of early-stage entrepreneurs, investors, corporations and incubators.
NECEC’s Navigate Webinar Series & Podcast will provide entrepreneurs with increased knowledge about investment models, sources and strategies, and the roles and expectations of large corporations and organizations, challenges in corporate partnerships, and how to successfully bring products to market.
Topics in 2019 included:
- Finding the Right Strategic Partner (webinar, podcast)
- Fighting Climate Change Together (webinar, podcast)
- Connecting the Dots Between Strategics and Corporate Investors (webinar, podcast)
- Investing in Cleantech Is a Sustainable Business (webinar, podcast)
Who should attend?
- Entrepreneurs looking to gain insight and strategies for connecting with corporations and organizations, and get to improve and adjust their pitch.
- Incubators managers looking to develop strategies to effectively engage with investors and corporations, and increase their capacity to support their companies.
- Investors and corporates looking to learn about emerging technologies, early-stage companies and products across the Northeast.
The webinar series is open to the Northeast cleantech community, namely all incubator and innovation programs supported by NYSERDA and all Navigate incubator partners located throughout New York and the Northeast.
Check out recordings from our 2018 Webinar Series: