NEWIEE Annual Meeting & Autumn Extravaganza
Join New England Woman in Energy and the Environment (NEWIEE) for their Annual Meeting and Autumn Extravaganza! This event provides a chance to meet the new and existing members of the NEWIEE Advisory Board. The Autumn Extravaganza is open to everyone (members, non-members, women, men, etc.). Admission includes drinks, heavy appetizers, and lively conversation at panoramic Blu.
NECEC members may purchase 5 tickets at 20% off the original price with the code “NECEC.”
- Alicia Barton, Chief Executive Officer of the Massachusetts Clean Energy Center
- Carrie Cullen Hitt, Senior Director, Project Development, NextEra Energy Resources
- Susan Coakley, Executive Director at Northeast Energy Efficiency Partnerships
- Penni McLean-Conner, Chief Customer Officer & Senior Vice President, Customer Group at NSTAR
- Sonia Hamel, Principal at Hamel Environmental Consulting
- Edna Karanian, Director of Gas Systems Operations at Northeast Utilities at Northeast Utilities
- Barbara Kates-Garnick, Interim Director of Energy, Climate and Innovation Program, Center for International Environment and Resource Policy, The Fletcher School, Tufts University
- Muriel Robinette, Senior Client Development Manager/Principal at Terracon Consultants, Inc.
- Rebecca Tepper, General Counsel at the Massachusetts Department of Public Utilities
Founded in Boston in 2008 by a group of accomplished women in the sector, NEWIEE harnesses the passion, intelligence and leadership experience of New England women to promote and encourage public interest in the energy and the environment sectors. Comprised of members across the public and private sectors, as well as various age groups, NEWIEE is also a stimulating forum for networking, sharing of expertise and information and mentoring.Click here for more information.
Contact Katy Ward at email@example.com with questions.
Location: Blu at The Sports Club/LA