PV America gives you access to solar industry news, best practices, tips, and information like no other event. With over 1,000 professionals attending and more than 60 exhibitors showing off new technology and ideas,—plus a robust conference program including uniquely formatted educational offerings—the show poses a fantastic opportunity to connect with the industry and prepare for your future in it.
This annual event offers a focused Expo, quality networking, professional development, and timely educational content and training. PV America, March 9-10, 2015, in Boston, Massachusetts, is where you can:
- Connect with thousands of PV industry peers and nearly 100 exhibiting companies.
- Showcase and launch your latest solutions for the PV market.
- Discover the policy, technology, business, and scientific trends that are impacting the region.
- Gain insights, build skills, and identify innovative solutions to be more competitive.
- Interact with policymakers who support solar energy technology.
PV America is produced by SEIA and SEPA. Unlike other solar conferences, all proceeds from PV America support the expansion of the U.S. PV solar energy market through both associations’ year-round research and education activities, and through SEIA’s advocacy, research and communications efforts.
NECEC Members* receive 15% off registration with code NECECPV15
*companies that are not members of SEIA or SEPA
Location: The Weston Boston Waterfront, 425 Summer Street, Boston, MA