2016 Energy & Environment Club Symposium: Shaping the Future of Energy
Building on last year's symposium that drew over 700 attendees, Energy Symposium 2016: Shaping the Future of Energy convenes utilities, startups, executives innovating in the energy ecosystem, and academics at Harvard Business School to identify the key trends that are shaping the industry now and will continue to do so over the next ten years.
This year, speakers will include Jim Robo, Chairman & CEO of NextEra Energy; Belgacem Chariag, President of Global Operations, Baker Hughes Incorporated; and Sonny Wu, Founder, Chairman, & Managing Director, GSR Ventures.
In addition to the keynote speakers, the conference will include panel discussion on topics in energy finance, innovation, and policy as well as career lunches, a start-up pitch competition, and networking events.
- Energy Storage Driving Grid Optimization
- Digital Oil Field: Innovating for a Low-Price Environment
- The Promise and Challenges of International Renewables Development
- Large Commercial & Industrial Customers Emerging as New Players in Energy Generation
- Electric Vehicles: Early Results and Ecosystem Needed to Grow
- One-Year Out: Assessing the Effects of the Paris Agreement
- Innovations in Renewable Energy Finance
- Private Equity seizing New Energy Opportunities
- Drivers of Distressed M&A in Oil and Gas
- Startup Demo Session sponsored by GE Ventures
Click here to see the full lineup of speakers and here to see the full agenda.
Location: Harvard Business School 117 Western Avenue Boston, MA