Funding 101: Pathways to Funding Your Clean Tech Startup
While bootstrapping may be preferred, some businesses are almost impossible to launch and grow without capital. From angel & VC investments to crowdfunding, SBIR grants and debt financing, opportunities for funding seem endless… and confusing.
Join The Capital Network & Cleantech Open Northeast for an evening with a veteran panel of experts from the Angel, Venture Capital, Crowdfunding, SBIR and Banking worlds who will compare and contrast the many ways you can fund your Clean Tech startup. The discussion will address common questions including:
- What are the best funding options for growing my business?
- At what stage should I go after external funding?
- How much money should I ask for?
- What metrics do I need to show to ask for funding?
- Does ‘NO’ mean ‘maybe later?’
If you are an entrepreneur or investor looking for early stage Clean Tech companies, then you do NOT want to miss this event! Food & Networking post-discussion.
Location: Greentown Labs, 28 Dane St Somerville, MA 02143