NECEC's Investor and Corporate Partner Readiness Webinar #4
This webinar will explore existing investment models and how they are evolving. Our panelists, representing business angels, corporate VCs and impact investors, will discuss their investment criteria and priorities, as well as collaboration amongst peers. The panelists will also share their perspective about the status quo and the undergoing changes in the sector. Following the discussion, three startups will present their elevator pitches to the panel. The panel, in turn, will provide them with valuable feedback on improving their pitch and setting expectations when pitching.
Attendees will learn about:
- Investment models, criteria, and terms
- New emerging investor models
- What makes an investable company
- How investors can work together to achieve success
- Pat Sapinsley, ACRE/Urban Future Lab
- Daniel Hullah, GE Ventures
- John Santoleri, StoneWork Capital and NYSERDA,
- Ryan Macpherson, PRIME Coalition
Register via Eventbrite.