NECEC's Investor and Corporate Partner Readiness Webinar #3
This webinar will focus on the new Clean Energy Venture Fund (CEVF) and the new group launched in New York by the Clean Energy Venture Group, CEVG:NY. CEVF and CEVG are the only fund and angel group respectively in the Northeast U.S. exclusively focused on early-stage clean energy startups. Information will be presented on investment criteria and area of focus, and the expected impact in the state.
Speakers will share the history of the original group, the reasons behind these expansions, and the team leading the efforts for the fund and in New York. There will also be a presentation of case studies on investment deals between CEVG and its portfolio companies.
Attendees will learn:
- About the new Clean Energy Venture Fund
- About the new group investing in early-stage clean energy in New York – CEVG:NY
- The startups the new fund and group are scouting to invest in
- CEVG best practices and investment strategies
- How startups can apply to CEVF and CEVG:NY
- Micah Kotch, Urban-X
- David Miller, Clean Energy Venture Fund
- Jean-Noel Poirier, CEVG:NY
- Pika Energy
Register via Eventbrite.