Innovation & Entrepreneurship
NECEC leverages the power of its Northeast networks to provide cleantech startups access to resources and business support to grow and scale. Our well-connected team gets to know cleantech entrepreneurs and their business needs, and provides tailored access to resources to accelerate and succeed as quickly as possible.
- Cleantech Navigate Northeast’s Connector Service works with the Northeast’s leading innovation programs to connect entrepreneurs and cleantech startups to professionals and experts in areas that can help them grow
- Our unique Navigate Events--Investor Connects, Speed Networking, and Peer-to-Peer Mentoring--bring together quality participants for tailored networking and educational experiences throughout the year
- Our Navigate web platform provides entrepreneurs and our innovation partners with tools to connect with the people, organizations and activities in the regional cleantech ecosystem and build a successful business in the clean economy.
- NECEC runs the region’s leading business competition and accelerator, Cleantech Open Northeast, to connect cleantech startups with the people and resources that will accelerate their success, and provide national visibility.
Cleantech Navigate Northeast is supported with funding from:
- Founding Funders: MassCEC, NYSERDA
- Leading Funders: Wells Fargo
- Supporting Funders: National Grid, Maine Technology Institute, CommerceRI