Career & Workforce Development
Career Opportunity at NECEC
Please share this opportunity with your networks:
NECEC is seeking a Senior Director of Innovation & Entrepreneurship Programs to lead one of NECEC’s core activity areas. The Senior Director will be responsible for managing a team of five staff, executing on three existing programs, fundraising and managing relationships with key funders and innovation partners, and visioning and strategizing the future of NECEC’s Innovation & Entrepreneurship efforts as part of the NECEC management team
Please send a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. No calls please.
Internship Opportunities in Clean Energy
Greenworks Lending is seeking candidates for the following internship positions:
NECEC Member Sustainable Energy Advantage is seeking candidates for the following internship positions:
- Part-time Internship - Sustainable Energy Advantage
- Part-time internship - Northeast Wind Resource Center
The Connecticut Green Bank (formerly CEFIA) is seeking candidates for several internship positions, including a Finance Summer Internship, Graduate Summer Internship, Undergraduate Summer Internship & a Summer Legal Internship. Learn more about these opportunities.
Career Opportunities in Clean Energy
- FirstFuel Software is seeking several positions including a Senior Data Scientist and a Sales Operations Proposal Associate.
- Greenworks Lending (co-founded by NECEC Institute Board Member Jessica Bailey) is seeking an Office and People Operations Manager , a Chief Operating Officer, and a Finance Associate.
- SolarCity is looking to fill a number of positions in Connecticut, Massachusetts, and Rhode Island. Learn more
- Solar Energy Industries Association (SEIA) is seeking a new State Affairs Manager for the Northeast. Learn more
Last updated: 7 July 2015
For more information regarding clean energy jobs, check out this blog post on NECEC firms and their rising demand for new employees.
How to Post a Job
Job listings are free of charge for NECEC members. Listings are automatically removed after 45 days. We reserve the right to refuse or limit listings and are not responsible for content. For further information or to request that a position you have listed be modified or removed, e-mail NECEC at email@example.com.
Workforce Training Resources
Visit the New England Clean Energy Careers Training and Education Directory, which seeks to connect energy efficiency and renewable energy industry professionals, jobs seekers, and students with the many opportunities for education and training that exist throughout the region. The directory is a collaborative effort between Northeast Energy Efficiency Partnerships (NEEP) and NECEC, in conjunction with state-level organizations and agencies.