Career & Workforce Development
Career Opportunities at NECEC
There are no job openings at NECEC at this time.
Career Opportunities in Clean Energy
- BlueWave is seeking a Senior Director of Project Development.
- Sol Systems is hiring a Project Manager, Engineering & Delivery.
- Stem is hiring a Senior Manager Regulatory Affairs, Northeast.
- Trevi Communications is hiring a Senior PR Associate.
- eCurv is hiring a Salesperson - Regional Retailer and Big Data Software Engineer.
Last updated: February 27, 2017
For more information regarding clean energy jobs, check out this blog post on NECEC firms and their rising demand for new employees.
How to Post a Job
Job listings are free of charge for NECEC members. Listings are automatically removed after 45 days. We reserve the right to refuse or limit listings and are not responsible for content. For further information or to request that a position you have listed be modified or removed, e-mail NECEC at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Workforce Training Resources
Visit the New England Clean Energy Careers Training and Education Directory, which seeks to connect energy efficiency and renewable energy industry professionals, jobs seekers, and students with the many opportunities for education and training that exist throughout the region. The directory is a collaborative effort between Northeast Energy Efficiency Partnerships (NEEP) and NECEC, in conjunction with state-level organizations and agencies.