Career & Workforce Development
Internship Opportunities in Clean Energy
NECEC Member Sustainable Energy Advantage is seeking candidates for the following internship positions:
Career Opportunities in Clean Energy
- Acadia Center is seeking a Development Associate, an Energy Expert in Massachusetts and a Policy Advocate in Maine. Learn more
- The Connecticut Green Bank is seeking a Director of Commercial & Industrial Programs; Manager of Commercial & Industrial Programs; Manager of Clean Energy Finance; Manager of Residential Programs, Multifamily. Learn more
- FirstFuel is seeking a Product Marketing Analyst/Manager, Sales Operations Manager & a Business Development Representative. Learn more
- Greenworks Lending (co-founded by NECEC Institute Board Member Jessica Bailey) is seeking a Business Development Associate. Learn more
- Sustainable Energy Advantage is seeking candidates for a one-year Market Analyst Fellowship. Learn more They are also seeking a Senior Analyst/Consultant. Learn more
- The City of Providence is seeking an Economic Development Director. Learn more
For more information regarding clean energy jobs, check out this blog post on NECEC firms and their rising demand for new employees.
How to Post a Job
Job listings are free of charge for NECEC members. Listings are automatically removed after 45 days. We reserve the right to refuse or limit listings and are not responsible for content. For further information or to request that a position you have listed be modified or removed, e-mail NECEC at email@example.com
Workforce Training Resources
Visit the New England Clean Energy Careers Training and Education Directory, which seeks to connect energy efficiency and renewable energy industry professionals, jobs seekers, and students with the many opportunities for education and training that exist throughout the region. The directory is a collaborative effort between Northeast Energy Efficiency Partnerships (NEEP) and NECEC, in conjunction with state-level organizations and agencies.