Career & Workforce Development
Career Opportunities at NECEC
NECEC is currently seeking the following positions:
- Regional Director, Cleantech Open Northeast. Learn more.
Internship Opportunities in Clean Energy
Greenworks Lending is seeking candidates for the following internship positions:
NECEC Member Sustainable Energy Advantage is seeking candidates for the following internship positions:
- Part-time Internship - Sustainable Energy Advantage
- Part-time internship - Northeast Wind Resource Center
The Connecticut Green Bank (formerly CEFIA) is seeking candidates for several internship positions, including a Finance Summer Internship, Graduate Summer Internship, Undergraduate Summer Internship & a Summer Legal Internship. Learn more about these opportunities.
Career Opportunities in Clean Energy
- The Québec Government Office in Boston is recruiting a Public Affairs Attaché, Apply by August 31. Learn more.
- Boston Redevelopment Authority is seeking a Project Associate - Boston Smart Utilities Project Fellowship. Learn more.
- Nexamp Energy Center is seeking a Solar Performance Analyst and a Photovoltaic Electrician. Learn more.
- PowerOptions is seeking a new Director of Innovations. Interested candidates should apply at email@example.com .
- Meister Consultants Group is seeking candidates to fill the position of Marketing and Communications Associate.
- Enel Green Power is seeking candidates for 6 positions: I&C Electrical Engineer, Storage Systems & Min-Grids Engineer, Structural Civil Engineer, Wind Project Engineer, Systems and Process Support Specialist, and Senior Analyst for Commercial Hedging.
- Solect Energy is currently seeking to fill five positions in their company: Accountant, Business Development Executive, Electrical Engineer, Marketing Coordinator, and Receptionist and Administrative Support Specialist.
- BlueWave Capital is seeking candidates for two open positions: The Managing Director: Head of Project Finance will report to and partner with the company’s Chief Financial Officer to structure, underwrite, negotiate, and close financing for our solar projects; The Senior Controller will set BlueWave’s financial policy and direction and will lead all financial administration, business planning, and budgeting at the company. Both positions will be full-time and based at our head office in Boston. Interested applicants should please email their resume to our HR Manager Joelisa Tomaszewski (firstname.lastname@example.org) by June 6, 2016.
Last updated: August 10, 2016
For more information regarding clean energy jobs, check out this blog post on NECEC firms and their rising demand for new employees.
How to Post a Job
Job listings are free of charge for NECEC members. Listings are automatically removed after 45 days. We reserve the right to refuse or limit listings and are not responsible for content. For further information or to request that a position you have listed be modified or removed, e-mail NECEC at email@example.com.
Workforce Training Resources
Visit the New England Clean Energy Careers Training and Education Directory, which seeks to connect energy efficiency and renewable energy industry professionals, jobs seekers, and students with the many opportunities for education and training that exist throughout the region. The directory is a collaborative effort between Northeast Energy Efficiency Partnerships (NEEP) and NECEC, in conjunction with state-level organizations and agencies.