Career & Workforce Development
Career Opportunities at NECEC
NECEC is not currently seeking to fill any positions.
Internship Opportunities in Clean Energy
Greenworks Lending is seeking candidates for the following internship positions:
NECEC Member Sustainable Energy Advantage is seeking candidates for the following internship positions:
- Part-time Internship - Sustainable Energy Advantage
- Part-time internship - Northeast Wind Resource Center
The Connecticut Green Bank (formerly CEFIA) is seeking candidates for several internship positions, including a Finance Summer Internship, Graduate Summer Internship, Undergraduate Summer Internship & a Summer Legal Internship. Learn more about these opportunities.
Career Opportunities in Clean Energy
- PowerOptions is seeking a new Director of Innovations. Interested candidates should apply at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Enel Green Power is seeking candidates for two positions: Structural Civil Engineer and Senior Analyst for Commercial Hedging.
- Solect Energy is currently seeking to fill five positions in their company: Accountant, Business Development Executive, Electrical Engineer, Marketing Coordinator, and Receptionist and Administrative Support Specialist.
Last updated: September 27, 2016
For more information regarding clean energy jobs, check out this blog post on NECEC firms and their rising demand for new employees.
How to Post a Job
Job listings are free of charge for NECEC members. Listings are automatically removed after 45 days. We reserve the right to refuse or limit listings and are not responsible for content. For further information or to request that a position you have listed be modified or removed, e-mail NECEC at email@example.com.
Workforce Training Resources
Visit the New England Clean Energy Careers Training and Education Directory, which seeks to connect energy efficiency and renewable energy industry professionals, jobs seekers, and students with the many opportunities for education and training that exist throughout the region. The directory is a collaborative effort between Northeast Energy Efficiency Partnerships (NEEP) and NECEC, in conjunction with state-level organizations and agencies.