Career & Workforce Development
Career Opportunity at NECEC
Please share this opportunity with your networks:
NECEC is seeking a Membership, Events & Operations Associate to join a fast-paced and innovative non-profit organization. The Associate will provide direct assistance to NECEC senior staff with daily activities including membership communications and recruitment, event planning and office operations management. Read the full job description here.
Please send a cover letter, resume, three references and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. No calls please.
Internship Opportunities in Clean Energy
Greenworks Lending is seeking candidates for the following internship positions:
NECEC Member Sustainable Energy Advantage is seeking candidates for the following internship positions:
- Part-time Internship - Sustainable Energy Advantage
- Part-time internship - Northeast Wind Resource Center
The Connecticut Green Bank (formerly CEFIA) is seeking candidates for several internship positions, including a Finance Summer Internship, Graduate Summer Internship, Undergraduate Summer Internship & a Summer Legal Internship. Learn more about these opportunities.
Career Opportunities in Clean Energy
- Acadia Center is seeking an Energy and Climate Community Outreach Director, a Policy Advocate in Maine, and a Policy Advocate in Massachusetts. Learn more
- Commerce Rhode Island is seeking an individual to manage and maintain the Renewable Energy Fund Program. Learn more
- Greenworks Lending (co-founded by NECEC Institute Board Member Jessica Bailey) is seeking a Business Development Associate, a Finance Associate, and a Chief Operating Officer.
- Opower is seeking a Manager, Market Development & Regulatory Affairs, based out of their Arlington, VA office. Learn more
- Sustainable Energy Advantage is seeking candidates for a one-year Market Analyst Fellowship. Learn more They are also seeking a Senior Analyst/Consultant. Learn more
Last updated: 7 July 2015
For more information regarding clean energy jobs, check out this blog post on NECEC firms and their rising demand for new employees.
How to Post a Job
Job listings are free of charge for NECEC members. Listings are automatically removed after 45 days. We reserve the right to refuse or limit listings and are not responsible for content. For further information or to request that a position you have listed be modified or removed, e-mail NECEC at email@example.com.
Workforce Training Resources
Visit the New England Clean Energy Careers Training and Education Directory, which seeks to connect energy efficiency and renewable energy industry professionals, jobs seekers, and students with the many opportunities for education and training that exist throughout the region. The directory is a collaborative effort between Northeast Energy Efficiency Partnerships (NEEP) and NECEC, in conjunction with state-level organizations and agencies.