Career & Workforce Development
Career Opportunities at NECEC
NECEC is seeking a Communications & Community Outreach Manager for its Cleantech Open Northeast team. The Communications and Community Outreach Manager manages day-to-day operations of the accelerator program.
Career Opportunities in Clean Energy
- Sol Systems is hiring a Project Manager, Engineering & Delivery.
- Stem is hiring a Senior Manager Regulatory Affairs, Northeast.
- Trevi Communications is hiring a Senior PR Associate.
- Rhode Island Housing is seeking an Energy Specialist & Liaison.
- The Solar Foundation is seeking a SolSmart Advisor to the City of Providence.
- eCurv is hiring a Salesperson - Regional Retailer.
- Solect Energy is currently seeking to fill five positions in their company: Accountant, Business Development Executive, Electrical Engineer, Marketing Coordinator, and Receptionist and Administrative Support Specialist.
Last updated: January 17, 2016
For more information regarding clean energy jobs, check out this blog post on NECEC firms and their rising demand for new employees.
How to Post a Job
Job listings are free of charge for NECEC members. Listings are automatically removed after 45 days. We reserve the right to refuse or limit listings and are not responsible for content. For further information or to request that a position you have listed be modified or removed, e-mail NECEC at email@example.com.
Workforce Training Resources
Visit the New England Clean Energy Careers Training and Education Directory, which seeks to connect energy efficiency and renewable energy industry professionals, jobs seekers, and students with the many opportunities for education and training that exist throughout the region. The directory is a collaborative effort between Northeast Energy Efficiency Partnerships (NEEP) and NECEC, in conjunction with state-level organizations and agencies.